Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Jan 12 - San Gabriel

Hello All,

TRANSFERS!!

This week I received my transfer out of Ayacucho. :( It was really hard to say goodbye because I had a lot of strong relationships there. It was difficult but it is part of the mission and I accept the revelation of President McGinn and know that I am where I am now for a reason. I am now in San Gabriel (San Juan de Miraflores, Lima). My new companion is named Elder Guzman from Barranquilla, Colombia. He is awesome! I had already met him and was in Chincha, and Pachacamac, in the same zone. I am looking forward to working as companions and helping this area grow!

I was telling Sara that as I left Ayacucho I promised them that I would come back. It looks like we will have to start saving to be able to return as a family! haha. We can stop by Lima, go to Chincha, then Ayacucho, and then to Macchu Picchu to see the ruins. Sounds like a plan to me!!

It is really different here in Lima than in Ayacucho. The humidity more than anything is what is getting me. Here in Lima, because it is the coast, the humidity is really high. In Ayacucho, it is dry like Utah. So, walking around here in Lima I'm sweating all the time and my hair is a little more frizzy haha. It is really different but I am excited to be here. It is crazy to think that this will probably be my last area! Time is going just a little toooo fast!!! haha

I love you guys sooo much and hope that everything is good.

Elder Johnson Baby







No comments:

Post a Comment