Monday, January 4, 2016

Jan 4 - Ayacucho

Hello All,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

This week was great! We were able to see the fireworks of the new year and am ready to start the new year in the service of the Lord. What a blessing to be able to dedicate 2 years to him for everything that he has done for me.

This week with transfers, it is more than likely that I will leave the area. I have been here for 6 months (which is a lot haha). More than likely I will be going to Lima. My next area will be probably my last and so it is really weird that the mission is passing by sooo fast! I will do my best to help as many people as possible to recieve the gospel.

We are still working with Daniel. He is going to be married on the 25th of February and will be baptized on the 27th. It sucks because I wont be here to see his marriage or his baptism, but I am so happy for the steps that he is taking to come unto Christ. It would be awesome to be able to return here in Peru to witness his marriage in the temple. Fingers crossed!

I love you guys sooo much! and A lot!!

Elder Johnson



No comments:

Post a Comment