Monday, April 27, 2015

Apr 27 - Chincha

Hello,

This week has been awesome! We have been working with the Levano Family. About 4 weeks ago we were looking for a direction and we stopped to ask a mother on the street if she knew anything about the person who we were searching for. She said no, and then we asked if she would be interested in listening to our message. She said that she was baptized 7 years ago, but has been inactive. Now, we are helping their two daughters be baptized and help them get sealed in the temple. God prepares people in strange ways, but it is all good with me haha. They have been such a testimony builder for me.

I hope that you guys will continue to do well and keep going strong! I cant wait to see your faces in two weeks!! Until then I love you guys sooo much and a lot.

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment