Tuesday, May 5, 2015

May 5 - Chincha

Hello All,

This week has been awesome! This week we had TRANSFERS! and.... I'm staying in the same area with my companion and so nothing has changed. We are excited to be able to have another transfer here in Chincha. Also, Elder Wright, my old companion and the one who is in Uncle David's ward, is now here in Chincha. We are in the same ward! Awesome :)  At the end of the next transfer I will have completed 1 year in the mission! Crazy

This week has been awesome! A drunk man contacted us the other day and we showed up to his house yesterday and he told us that he wants to change his life for the better and stop drinking. We had a lesson with their whole family and now they have plans to go to church this Sunday.It just goes to show that we have to include EVERYONE in the gospel. It doesn't matter what has already happened, thanks to the Atonement, we can start over and become new people. I'm so grateful for the role that I get to play as a missionary to bring them closer to Christ. What a blessing!

I can't wait to be able to communicate with you guys this Sunday by Skype.

Keep doing well and I hope that you guys have a great week! Tell everyone back home that I love them and keep going strong. Until Sunday, I love sooo much and a lot!

Elder Johnson



No comments:

Post a Comment