Monday, May 18, 2015

May 18 - Chincha

Hello All,

I hope that you are all doing well.  This week has been awesome! We finally had some baptisms of two girls named Fernanda and Rosemery. We also reactivated their parents and so they will be able to go to the temple in one year to be sealed as a family. It is awesome because, we gave them a picture of the temple in Salt Lake City and they posted it up on their wall. I love it! Like Elder Waddell says, We eat, drink, and breathe as missionaries to seal families in the temple. With me coming up on the year mark I will be able to see multiple familes be sealed while Im still here. What a blessing!

Also, the picture of the family attached is another family that got married and baptized this past week. They were my investigators in Villa El Salvador and we have stayed in contact. They were a reference from Pres Douglas. He contacted them while they were working at a gas station. It just goes to show that street contacting really is a way to find the people who are prepared to receive the gospel at this time. I love missionary work!!

I hope that you guys are all doing well and good luck with all of the stuff that is going on this coming week! It sounds like you guys are keeping busy and on top of things!

Love you guys sooo much and a lot!!

Elder Johnson









No comments:

Post a Comment