Monday, May 11, 2015

May 11 - Chincha

Hey,

It was such a great time to talk with you guys yesterday. It was such a boost to able to see that you are all doing well and continue being blessed by the Lord. You guys look great as well and thanks for the picture of me with [our dog] Allie! haha

I heard that Austin [Howard] had gotten his call but I didn't know that he was already in the MTC. Time really does fly by! It is crazy because here in the mission the time has flown by but at the same time it feels like I have been here forever haha. I will hit the year mark soon and I have heard that the last year or six months is like nothing. I guess we will see!

This week we have the baptism of Fernanda and Rosemery who are sisters. In one year, my companion and I will be able to go to the temple with them and see them be sealed for time and all eternity in the temple. Such a blessing to have a temple in our mission and to be able to send people there and do these sacred ordinances.

I hope you guys continue to do well and tell everyone I love them. Also, if you could send me the skype foto of me as well that would be awesome! I love you guys so much and alottt!!!!

Love you soooo much!

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment