Monday, October 5, 2015

Oct 5 - Ayacucho

Hello All,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!

This week has been awesome!

I love general conference. Every single talk was inspired and I learned from everyone of them. I think I am going to start Ponderizing as well haha. That was from Devin G. Durrant, the 1st counselor in the General Sunday School Presidency. Interesting fact is that he played in the NBA for a little while.

One of my favorite talks was from Elder Christofferson about the importance of the Church. When I was like 16 I thought that I didn't need to go to church, but possessing the priesthood I could bless the sacrament and water while in my pajamas in my bed. Looking back... What a stupid concept! haha I have learned so much from my mission and will never think like that again. Really like he said, we can't be saved in isolation and part of obeying the commandments is helping strengthen others physically and spiritually. Great Talk!

This week we are working with a lot of investigators. We had 7 come to conference and we will try and put baptism dates with these sons and daughters of God. Our area has a lot of potential now!!

I love you guys so much and recover from all these medical stories [quite a few family members have had medical issues lately] haha. My prayers will be for everyone of you as you keep pressing forward. Tell everyone I love them.

Love you all,

Elder Johnson Baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment