Monday, December 14, 2015

Dec 14 - Ayacucho

Hello All,

This week has been great! Last night we had a family home evening with a family that we are teaching. His name is Daniel who is an investigator and his girlfriend is a member. They are planning on getting married in February and then Daniel can get baptized. He is awesome! He accompanys us even more than the members do haha. He goes out to visit with us every Saturday in the morning. He knows all of the lessons and I can't wait until he gets married and baptized.

Tomorrow we are going to go to Lima to have a Christmas Party with President. We are going to have a white elephant exchange as well as watch a movie together as zones. It is the 6 zones in Lima and us Ayacucho. I can't wait!

The other day we found another scorpion in our room! Ahh, Spiders are bad but scorpions scare me. I have heard that if we get pinched then it is a serious medical condition. Pray for me that I won't die here in Ayacucho hahah. Just a joke mom don't worry :)

All is good down here in Ayacucho. Next Monday we are going to call home to coordinate the skype call. We will do the call on the 24,25, or 26. We as missionaries are good with whatever, and so whatever day is the best for you guys! I can't wait!! :)

I love you guys sooo much and a lot!!

Elder Johnson Baby






No comments:

Post a Comment