Friday, December 25, 2015

Dec 21 - Ayacucho

Hello All,

[Jen mentioned that she might have told a friend's daughter all about him and that she might have agreed to meet him after he gets home.] Haha thanks mom, I really owe ya one for all the hard work that you have been doing ;)

This week I am so excited to talk with you guys. I am going to be calling you today to set up a specific time on the 25th. Really for us whatever time works just fine, and so probably in the evening at like 5 or 6, whatever time everyone is there!

This year it is weird because Christmas has sneaked up on me. It really doesn't feel like christmas, also because it is rainy here in Ayacucho. I am here in the time of rain. From December to March, it rains almost everyday here. I thank you dad for buying the coat at Mr. Mac. I remember saying, nooo I am going to be in Lima and I won't need it. haha Now I have eaten my words haha :)

Good luck in your surgery dad [I had nasal surgery this week], I am sure that you will sound fine. haha. I hope that I can talk as well haha a lot of times now in English, I forget words. For example, the other day i was talking to elder Utai (an elder from Farmington), and he said that he was really disenfocused (spanish = disenfocado, english = unfocused) haha that is just a sample of how butched our English ends up :)

I love you guys soo much and can't wait to talk to you guys today!

Elder Johnson _Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment