Monday, March 28, 2016

Mar 28 - San Gabriel

Hello All,

Wow! That is incredible that Vanessa is coming down here to South America. The people here are really amazing and I know that she will have a great time. Tell her to start preparing now and it will be fantastic. Buying a Book of Mormon in Spanish and starting to read it has really been a blessing for me in learning Spanish. Our Mission President made a promise to the Latinos that if they read the Book of Mormon completely in English, they will be able to speak English. The promise goes vice a versa and so that will help her a lot!!

This week we are working hard and preparing ourselves for General Conference. Now, with the availability of conference on internet, many members will be staying home and watching like we do back in the states. I would love to go watch it in the house of a member, but we as missionaries have to go watch it in the Stake Center. I love conference and I can't wait to be able to take the advice of the Apostles and apply it in my life to be able to improve.

I love you guys sooo much and a lot!!

Elder Johnson Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment