Monday, March 7, 2016

Mar 7 - San Gabriel

Hello All,

 This week has been a little crazy! Friday night we got a call from the AP that told my companion that he had received an emergency transfer. Saturday in the morning he left and I received a new companion Elder Wahl from Arizona. Something happened with his ward over there and so Pres took him and his companion out of the area. So he and Elder Guzman (my old comp) pretty much swapped places. 2 Gringos!! hahah He is awesome and we are looking forward to this new transfer.

As far as baptisms go we have four currently. Two of them are for the 19 of March! They will have their interviews with the zone leaders this week in preparation and then they will be ready! Can't wait!!

I think I forgot to tell you guys but in these last two transfers I have been serving as district leader. It's awesome, but at times a little frustrating because I don't have too much personal time to read or write in my journal. Nowadays I am too tired to do that... O well, I know that I will be blessed for what I am doing.

Also, I have been asked from members a one dollar coin, CTR rings in English, as well as my number 11 jersey with my name on it from Viewmont.. haha (they saw the video on youtube and so I thought it would be a great gift. :) If you could send these things and maybe some more little things in a package I would appreciate it!

I love you guys sooo much and a lot!!

Elder Johnson Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment