Monday, April 11, 2016

Apr 11 - San Gabriel

Hello All,

This week has been great! We have three baptisms this coming Saturday. Franklin, Diego, and Sergio will be getting baptized. They are all soo great and excited for this great day to come. They have been attending church for a while now and have really progressed alot. It is interesting the change that we get to see in the people as missionaries. In our home ward, I never got to see a convert baptism and so I never could see such a dramatic change in the lives of some people. Now, my perspective has changed a lot to see how the gospel really changes the lives of people. What a great blessing to be here in Peru at this great time of growth!

My back continues to bother me and it is looking like a pinched nerve. I will be taking medications this week and I hope that it will all clear up.. It has gotten really bad to the point that I can't sit down for lessons and have trouble raising my legs to put socks on ... hahah looking back after it is all cleared up, I will be able to laugh at the video my comp took of putting my socks on hahaa. :)

[We shared there is a ward boundary realignment meeting this Sunday] Thanks for everything and it will be interesting to see how the ward changes. Even looking online at the directory there are many new people that I don't remember or don't know haha. I am excited for the future!

I love you guys soo much and a lot!

Elder Johnson











No comments:

Post a Comment