Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Apr 19 - Pisco

Dear All,

This week were the transfers! I have been reassigned to the zone Pisco! I will be with Elder McLaws from South Dakota. Ha it is funny that he is the only elder from South Dakota that I have ever met. He is really funny and likes to work hard, and so it seems that we are going to have a great transfer! We already have a baptism set for this Saturday. Christian is going to be baptized. He is 14 and none of his family are members. We had a little hesitation at first to baptize him without the support of his family, but he has really shown his desire to be a member and so we are going to do it.

[We received his travel plans for July 12 when he returns home]  That is so weird to see the plane tickets already bought and ready to go. It is starting to dawn on me the fact that the end really is near. In the mission we are always excited to go home, but I think that it is going to be happy AND sad. It will be really weird to return to the real world. It will be a shock but I am excited to begin to see you guys and begin to apply all of the things that I have learned in the mission.

I can't wait to be able to receive your package with all of the goodies! I will be letting you know when it comes! I love you guys soo much and a lot!

Elder Johnson Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment