Monday, April 25, 2016

Apr 25 - Pisco

Hello All,

The baptism of Christian was awesome! We were able to help him have a great experience! He also had a lot of his cousins there present who arent members of the church and we got some good referrals. We will see in these days if they can become investigators or no.

We are working with a family that is named the Family Perales. The wife is less active and her husband and 2 children are investigators. In Pisco, they are going to have a massive marriage ceremony. So the family will get married in May and then they will be baptized together. Pray so that they will all be good and be able to get to this day! We recently had a training with Elder Godoy of the Seventy and he told us that if we worked more with less actives, our baptisms would double. We have been able to see all of the blessings of this promise from him, being able to find more and more people who are willing to progress and be able to be baptized.

I am continuing to read the Book of Mormon every day and it is helping me a lot! I am on the 4th time cover to cover in the mission. That is one thing that I am going to miss about being in the mission, is having so much time to study the scriptures. I  know that when I get back no matter what I will not have the time that I have here.

I love you guys soo much and we will be able to see each other for SKYPE again! Until then, keep doing well in everything that you do.

Elder Johnson Baby

















No comments:

Post a Comment