Monday, June 13, 2016

June 13 - Pisco

Hello All,

This week has been pretty good! We have been working really hard and seeing the results. The visit from Elder Rasband was amazing! The spirit was so strong and it was truly uplifting. Elder Godoy (Of the seventy) also talked to us.

Elder Godoy talked about his conversion story. He was baptized when he was 16. He told us that through the years he kept in contact with the sisters that taught him. One of the them was present at his set apart to be a mission president. And the same one that was there asked Elder Godoy to perform her sealing. Even now, they keep in contact and are great friends. He said that the sisters were his angels and is so grateful for their spirit and help. It impacted me a lot because it helps me with the motivation to be the angel of my converts. As we leave the area we still have the responsibility to help them in the gospel. What a privilege it is to have the connection like that with the people here. That is what has been the most special to me. Is making connects with people through the gospel.

I will definitely make the most of these last few weeks that I do have and will be looking forward to seeing you in a month!

I love you sooo much and a lot!

Elder Johnson Baby





No comments:

Post a Comment