Monday, June 20, 2016

June 20 - Pisco

Hello All,

This week has been great! The past week we went to Paracas (a nature reserve that is located in Pisco). The rocks that we found there were awesome. It was great to spend some time on the beach and forget about some of the stresses of missionary work. I can't imagine what I would do without p-day. The foam on the beach was from the salt that is in the water. Me and another elder made foam beards but they didn't last too long.. haha and the rest of the day my face was itching .. not the best idea that I have ever had! :)

This Saturday we are going to have three baptisms. Jorge Perales and his daughter Fiorela, as well as a kid that is named Daniel. They all had their interviews and are ready to go. We are looking forward to this day!! Ending the mission well and with baptisms. After this week, we will be having another baptism of Maria Aguilar. Good things are happening here in San Clemente!!

Tell Sara happy birthday from me!! I will try and get something here in Pisco and bring it for a late birthday gift. It will be a surprise! I already told Granny that I want the pretzel [jello] dessert as well as tacos for when I come back. I want a burrito like the ones that we would buy at La Beaus too and a banana cream pie shake. :)

I love you guys sooo much and a lot!

Elder Johnson Baby












No comments:

Post a Comment