Monday, September 22, 2014

Sep 22 - Lurin

Hello All,

This week has been interesting and pretty hard. We have had some of our investigators back out of baptism and we won´t be able to have them on the 4th. They have been pushed back to the 25th. Hopefully, with faith, they will be able to make this date.

Dad,that´s cool that you were able to go to the Archibald reunion. I bet that it was fun to see all of your cousins and family that you probably don´t get to see that often.

Good luck with your lesson! I´m sure that you will do great. Isaiah (when I can understand it haha) is awesome! You will be fantastic! :)

For General Conference, we get to watch it in the stake center on the 12th and 13th. I can´t wait!

I heard about Carsen [Tinker's ACL surgery] and that´s too bad. I emailed him about staying in there and when I broke my leg how hard it was to be out. But, I told him that I felt that I was a better player after the injury and appreciated the game a lot more. Hopefully Landen and Lucas continue to do well.

Although this week has been hard, last night was awesome. We had a lesson with the bishop. At the end of our lesson he gave a blessing of comfort to the people who had been struggling. I could feel the spirit so strongly. It truly was a miracle. I´m so grateful to participate in it.

I love you all and I hope that you continue to enjoy life and have fun!

Much love,
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment