Monday, November 24, 2014

Nov 24 - Villa el Salvador

Hello All,

That`s awesome to hear about all the things that have changed. I don't have a lot of time this week so I will just give you a little update on whats happening.

This week was my first week in the new area. The area that I'm in was opened up the transfer before me so we don't have a lot of investigators and people to teach. I have already learned so much and the necessity to work a little harder. In my other area it was easy to get complacent because there was already a lot of people there to work with, but now I will have to work for every single thing that we have. I'm grateful for this opportunity to grow and become better.

I love you guys soo sooo much. It is crazy to have updates about how different things are. Everything has changed haha. I cant wait to be able to see your faces on Christmas! Keep doing well and being HAPPY!

Love you all soooooo much,

Elder Johnson













No comments:

Post a Comment