Monday, December 15, 2014

Dec 15 - Villa el Salvador

Hello All,

This week has been crazy!

So, Friday in the morning at 9, we were starting to get ready for weekly planning. We started and one minute into it we got a call from one of the AP´s. He informed us that my companion Elder Izquierdo had an emergency transfer to Ica and our area would be closed. He had to be in the office at 2 pm to leave, so the rest of the day we spent it packing and getting everything ready. The day before we had just moved into our new apartment and so now we will have to move again! UGH! I will still be in the same zone and same ward, but different area. My new companions are Elder Wright (CA) and Elder Paucar (Piura, Peru). I already knew them because they were in my district and so it was an easy transition. It is definitely a little different in a trio but it has been good so far.

We were able to attend the wedding of Gerson and Katy. They are both members and now after being married in civil will continue to prepare to get married in the temple a year from now. They are awesome and I can tell that they are going to be powerful members of the church.

My zone leaders informed me that the package is here!!! So I will be able to recieve it tomorrow at our district meeting. I cant wait! Christmas is in only 10 days!! what! It is the weirdest thing to get sunburned in December! but it is awesome!

I love you guys and cant wait to be able to talk to ya face to face. We will see how my english is haha from this message you can probably tell it is slowly but surely failing haha.

I love and pray for you guys everyday. Keep doing well and let everyone know I love them.

Much Love,

Elder Johnson








No comments:

Post a Comment