Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Dec 8 - Villa el Salvador

Hello All,

I hope you guys are enjoying the week of Jen! haha Happy Birthday Mom!! I hope you guys are doing well and enjoying this Christmas season.

Everything is going well here in Peru. I seriously cant wait until Christmas. I just keep telling myself to get through Christmas. It will be so weird to see your faces again ahah I cant Wait!

That`s awesome that Miles and Andrew got their mission calls! Japan and New Hampshire! It will be such a great adventure for them and a life changing experience.

I have been studying a lot about the Atonement and the enabling power that it has. It is not just for our sins, but allows us to change and become more like Jesus Christ. During this time of Christmas I want to focus on becoming more like Jesus. Through my mission experience I have already changed so  much and I thank the enabling power of the atonement to allow me to do so. I remember me and mom were driving to pick up something and I told her that I wasnt liking the new ward and didnt want to go to church anymore. And now Im in the mission teaching people the gospel and allowing them to recieve the fulness of salvation. Wow! I am amazed again and again with this gospel. I now have my priorities straight that there is nothing more important than the gospel and family. I guess soccer will have to take a back seat ;) haha. 

So the deal with Christmas is that I will be able to call you guys on the 22nd for 5 minutes to coordinate exactly the skype call. Then on the 22nd, 24th, or 25th I will have a 40 min skype call with you guys. Let me know what time and day would be best for you because my schedule is flexible :)

I love you guys so much and seriosly cant wait until the opportunity to see all of your faces! Aww! Until then keep doing well and staying strong. I will continue to pray for you guys everyday. Love you soo soo much.

P.S. Mom it is maƱana haha. and see you on monday is hasta lunes (until monday). Keep it coming with the questions so that you can become fluent. :)

Much Love, 

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment