Monday, February 16, 2015

Feb 16 - Villa el Salvador

Hello All,

This week was awesome!

We had a baptism of Jhonan Rivera. It was such an awesome experience and now his whole family are members. Now his whole family (6) are members, and also are all recent converts. It is so awesome the focus in the mission that we have to bring families into the gospel. We now have a goal to go to the temple to do baptisms for the dead for his family. We hope to bring his whole family with us :)

We were also able to go to the temple with Sabina. She was baptized in December and now was able to be baptized in the temple for her parents. She is awesome and continues to be a faithful member in the church. I know that she will always be a good example to her family and all of the members of the church here in Villa el Salvador.

That is awesome that Zoe got a mission call to Cambodia! Crazy! I know that it will be such a great experience for her. Also, crazy that Miles is leaving. Just like you said, I know that he will be an awesome missionary and will give it his all. I love the mission and it is so cool to see so many people leaving. It truly is a testimony that the Lord is hastening his work in these days.

I recieved the package from the ward last week and it was awesome! tell them thanks from me :)

I love you guys and will continue to give it all i got here in Peru. Can't wait for my birthday next week!! We will see how it goes here ;)

Much Love,

Elder Johnson Baby










No comments:

Post a Comment