Monday, February 2, 2015

Feb 2 - Villa el Salvador

Hello All,

This week was awesome! We had a baptism and the work is being hastened here in Peru Villa el Salvador. The kid's name is Maykol and he is 10 years old. Already he has read all of the Book of Mormon. Crazy!! He is such a good kid. We baptized his grandma in December and now we are going to try and help his parents. Keeping the work focused on the family!

I am continuing to do my best here in Villa el Salvador and will give it my all this week because next week is cambios (transfers). We will see if i am going to stay here or go to another site in Peru. We will have to see. I hope that I will be able to stay because I love the people here. The ward is awesome and it will be really hard to go. Whatever happens, it is the will of the Lord.

Here in Peru I'm not Elder Johnson haha. In these parts I'm know as Elder Johnson Baby. haha So funny! Since the beginning no one could ever pronounce my name and one day one person said Oh, like Johnson Baby Shampoo. Haha ever since then it has stuck. Elder Johnson Baby at your service :)

Also the weather here is killer. For the first time in the mission I'm starting to get sunburned haha. As you can see in the photo, I got some pretty bad tan lines. Still a little weird to be sunburned in January, but I guess I'm getting used to it.

I love you guys so much and keep doing well. There isnt a day that goes by that I dont pray for you guys. I know that if you guys continue keeping close to the gospel and sharing it with others you will be blessed.

Much Love,

Elder Johnson Baby







No comments:

Post a Comment