Monday, January 26, 2015

Jan 26 - Villa el Salvador

Hello All,

Mom you got released!! It is so true about what you said not being able to control your emotions. If you remember during my farewell, after my talk I couldn't look up because I was crying. I didn't know why either! haha It is amazing the different ways the spirit communicates with us. 

This week has been awesome! We are continuing to work hard and invite people to come unto Christ. We have a baptism this coming week. His name is Maicol and he turned 10 today! It is crazy the spirit that he has and how mature he is. He is almost half way through the Book of Mormon already and he reads soo much. It is amazing to see the difference in people after the light goes off in their brain. Or, better said, when the spirit touches their hearts and they are converted.

I have really started to appreciate all of the clean things in the US. For example our house. We never had too many problems with bugs or insects. Today, we were cleaning our apartment and there was a teapot that had been here for a really long time. I decided to open it and it was milk that had been there since before i arrived (at least 5 months). And inside was about a million worms. The picture that is attached is the lid. SO GROSS!!!

Everything is good here in Peru! I will continue to work hard and do everything I can to save these people. It is so amazing to have the authority as missionaries to invite people to be baptized. I have been blessed by the spirit and am so glad I'm here. In the mission, there are experiences that you just can't have anywhere else. I am so blessed! :)

I love you all so much and keep doing well! 

Much Love,

Elder Johnson





No comments:

Post a Comment