Monday, November 23, 2015

Nov 23 - Ayacucho

Hello All,

The baptism of Sister Susana was great! It was interesting because all three of us participated. My companion supported her neck and head, I held her legs down, and our mission leader baptized her. We put a chair in the font and sitting down, we sumerged her in the water and right back up. It was an interesting experience and definitely something that I will never forget!

Her faith that she has is soo amazing! After her baptism she bore her testimony and I could feel the spirit so strongly. We are now working on her son who is 15. He is a little tough to work with but little by little he is coming along. Susana will be a convert that I will never forget. Now in total I have had 20 baptisms in the mission!

I hope that you guys have a great thanksgiving! Here it doesn't exist, it is just another day of preaching the gospel haha. I'm looking forward to Christmas so that I can talk to you guys again. Until then, I send lots of love!

I love you soo much and a lot!

Elder Johnson Baby






No comments:

Post a Comment