Monday, February 1, 2016

Feb 1 - San Gabriel

Hello All,

Everything is good here in San Gabriel.

This week that is coming we were going to have the baptism of a 14 year old young woman, but things got complicated and she will not be able to do it this saturday. She informed us that this week her mom left and told her family to tell her husband that she has another man and will never return... It is crazy some of the things that happen, but we are going to do our best to help Xiomara (thats the name of the youth) to push through this trial so that she can be baptized and recieve the blessings that our Heavenly Father has for her.

The days are sure flying by.. The other week I can't remember if I told you guys, I got a letter from the mission telling me to fill out the information for my return! haha it is a little scary. I couldn't even remember the name of our stake and so I put Farmington South (????) hahah. The days are going by fast, but also at the same time I am excited to apply everything that I have learned in the "real world".

I love you guyss sooo much and I will keep working hard and making you proud!!

Elder Johnson Baby






No comments:

Post a Comment