Monday, February 8, 2016

Feb 8 - San Gabriel

Hello All,

This week we are going to have the baptism of Brother Nicolas. I can't wait to be able to see him go into the water and make this covenant with God. He came out of his baptism interview crying haha. He confessed to the elder that he felt bad because he wasn't obeying his mom like he should have been doing. So innocent! ;) Now I can understand why in the scriptures it says that we should all become like children.. humble, meek, and willing to submit to the will of the father. After his interview he wouldn't let go of his mom haha

Everything is going good here in San Gabriel. My companion and I are working hard inviting all of the people to come unto Christ. This transfer has gone by soo fast and next thing we know we will have transfers again, but it looks like Im going to be here a while.

I love you guys soo much and a lot!!!

Elder Johnson Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment