Monday, February 15, 2016

Feb 15 - San Gabriel

Hello All,

This past week we had the baptism of Nicolas. Our camera is not working and so I hope to be able to send you photos this next coming week. [Dad note: these pictures came from another missionary]. It was a great experience, we were able to feel the spirit and now his whole family is active and now we are going to work on helping them be able to reach the temple!

This week we have two more baptisms of Irian and Xiomara. Xiomara is finally going to be baptized!! :) She will be such a strong member and it has been truly a blessing to be one of the missionaries here to help her take this step.

All the work is going well here In San Gabriel. This week are transfers, but i am pretty sure that me and my companion are going to stick around for awhile. I have less than 5 months left!! AHHH. The time sure is flying..

I love you guys soo much and a lot!!

Elder Johnson











No comments:

Post a Comment