Monday, March 16, 2015

Mar 16 - Villa el Salvador

Hello All,

This week has been awesome and we are preparing ourselves for the baptism of Mariana. She is the granddaughter of a recent convert and has also been attending mission preparation. She asked us, if I was to serve a mission would I have to postpone my studies? I am so amazed by the power of God to change people. She is not even baptized yet and is making plans to try and serve a mission. The power of God is real!!

This coming week are transfers and we will see what happens. My companion Elder Rosado is going to be transferred to Bolivia either this transfer or the next and so I might be staying in my area for more time. His original mission was Bolivia La Paz, but he had problems with paperwork and so he stayed in Peru for a while. But now he has worked on everything and will be leaving for his mission pretty soon. Looks like I might be spending even more time in Villa El Salvador, 4 and 1-2 months already in my area, but I love the ward and so thats no problem for me! :)

I love you guys soo much and a lot and want you to know that you don't have to worry about me because I'm doing just fine here in villa el salvador. Keep close to God and I know that he will continue to bless your lives.

Love you soo much,

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment