Monday, March 2, 2015

Mar 2 - Villa el Salvador

Hello All,

This week has been awesome! A birthday in Peru is a little different but it is awesome! :)

We had p day on Monday and so we had water games and ate hot dogs as a zone. It was great to relax and enjoy time with the zone. Also, We were able to have cake with Jhonan our recent convert who had his birthday on Monday too. We enjoyed cake and then shared a message with his whole family. We have plans to go with his family to the temple this coming week to do baptisms for the dead. This is truly the focus in the mission now, to bring people into the temple. I love it!

That is awesome that Jacob and Vanessa are going to BYU! Im not quite sure what I will end up doing but I have still over a year to think about that :) It is also so exciting to hear about them wanting to serve missions. In the mission, it is truly a preparation for the rest of your life. A time to learn and improve spiritually as well as temporally. Such a great opportunity that we have to serve God.

I can't wait for Conference. In the mission all of the gringos are able to watch it in English in a separate room. I can understand the talks in Spanish, but I find that it is just not the same! That is great that family is coming down to watch it with you guys. Tell them that I love them and miss them. :)

Continue enjoying life and living it to the fullest. I sure miss the times that we had hanging out as a family, but I know that in not too long we will be watching MasterChef or Survivor eating Little Caesars pizza haha. I love you guys and pray for you everyday and I hope that you will continue to do well.

Much Love,

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment