Monday, March 9, 2015

Mar 9 - Villa el Salvador

Hello All,

This week I finally recieved the package from Mary and Brock. I have been having peanut butter and nutella sandwiches all this week! Heaven! :)

This week has been great! This next coming week we have another baptism of Mariana Bustamante. She is the granddaughter of Sabina Chung (Recent Convert baptized in December of last year). We have been really focusing on PF (families where they are all not members). This has been the key for us and we are starting to find a lot more investigators to teach. A lot of times we ask members for referrals of friends while they have beloved family members who dont know anything about the gospel. This is where the people who are truly prepared to recieve the gospel are. We as members need to make an honest effort to first spread the gospel to our families. I love missionary work!!

My prayers are always with you guys and especially with Grandpa at this time. I know that the power of prayer is real and that if we have faith and real intent, God is obligated to give us an answer. It might not be what we want and what we expect, but he always comes through. I hope that you all will continue to press forward in faith and enjoy life.

I love you all soo much!

Elder Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment