Monday, March 30, 2015

Mar 30 - Chincha

Hello All,

[We asked him if the rumors about cat being a delicacy in Chincha are true] Haven't had cat yet but i guess we will just have to see. haha

This week we have been working extra hard to try and find families to teach and baptize. We have found three families which is awesome, but none of them are married and so they need to get married first to fulfill the law of chastity. It is sometimes so frustrating because noone here is married! haha It is hard, but at the same time I'm up for the challenge. :)

[We reported that Dennis got a new calling in the YM organization at church] Good luck dad with your new calling, and I hope that you guys will enjoy your spring break. I would kill to have a spring break right now haha . I will keep going strong and enjoy CONFERENCE! :)

I love you guys soo much and hope that you will continue to do well. Tell everyone that I love them and send photos!

I love you soo much and a lot

Gringo Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment