Monday, June 8, 2015

Jun 8 - Chincha

Hello All,

That's awesome that you guys are all in Utah! I recieved a video from Mary, Bryan, Daniel, and Natalie saying hi. It was great and I miss them soo much! I can't wait to come home and play cards and soccer  :)

This week has been pretty difficult as we had trips to Lima to go to the doctors. My eyes were doing great for a while, but now they are starting to get worse again. The doctor just gave me more pills and stuff to try. He mentioned shots but I would not be able to recieve them here in Peru. We will see what is going to happen because there is really no cure for this, it will just be waiting it out and trying to make the best out of it. The positive side is that we had an interchange and I got to go to Lima with Elder Wright. Party! haha

[Upon learning his cousin Jacob Buchanan was called to Russia Samara mission] Russia!!! Wow that is crazy! I hope that Jacob will have a great experience and start preparing now to be able to be prepared. When I recieved my call I started to slack a little bit and the time went by like nothing. I know that he will be a great tool in the hands of the Lord and will able to bless the lives of sooo many people in Russia. Congrats Jacob!

I hope that you guys continue to do well and enjoy yourselves. I can't wait for the day when I will be able to just relax and sit with you guys at church haha. I wont have to worry about investigators coming or the next assignment, just be able to participate and relax. We will see in one year! I will reach the one year point next monday (8 transfers). The time has gone by soo fast and continues to fly by. Keep doing well and tell Grandpa Johnson that I love him. He has been such a great example to me and I hope that he will be able to get better and have the peace from God. I will make sure that I pray and fast for him in these days. I love you guys sooo much!

I love you sooo much and a lott!!

Elder Johnson



1 comment: