Monday, June 1, 2015

Jun 1 - Chincha

Hello All,

This past week we were able to go to the beach for p day. Me and a couple others juggled and played soccer a little bit. It just goes to show me how much I have missed soccer and I cant wait to be able to return and play for reals. Patience.... hahaha

This week we have been really focusing on the Portillo Family. They are a family of four and they finally went to church! It takes so much patience and it is so frustrating when investigators don't come to church. It has opened my eyes to how God must feel when we know we should do something and we don't do it. When I get back from the mission I will do everything that I can to not test Gods patience haha.

My allergies are starting to act up again and it is frustrating. I have pretty much just accepted it as something that will bother me while I'm  here. It is especially hard because there it so much dirt and dust everywhere. you cant escape it! No matter how hard it try! :) But i am just fine so don't worry about me. Its all good in the hood. ;)

I hope you continue to do well and enjoy school being out!! It is crazy to think that a whole school year has passed by. Time sure goes by when your having fun! I love you guys so much and tell everyone I love them and cant wait to see them again!

I love you sooo much and a lot!

Elder Johnson




No comments:

Post a Comment