Monday, July 6, 2015

Jul 6 - Chincha

Hello All,

This week has been great! We are working hard and seeing the results of our work. We have a baptism on the 18th and his name is Sebastian. He is 9 years old and is amazing! He reads the Book of Mormon every single day and is awesome! It is funny because now around here with the kids I'm Johnson Baby. It is so funny to be sitting in church in between classes and everytime they pass by the shake my hand and say Johnson baby hahaa. I love the kids here and all of the members of the Ward. This has been my favorite area so far in the mission and it will sure be hard to leave these people. I have about 4 months here and transfers are on the 27th of July. Pray for me and keep your fingers crossed that I will be able to stay here! :)

It is so great to see your photos and knowing that you guys are doing well.  It's awesome that you were able to enjoy fireworks. 4th of July here in the mission.... just another day on the job. :) Me and Elder Wright wanted to celebrate with fireworks but in the mission manual it is prohibited haha. O well.. We will just have to wait another year... :)

This past week we were able to meet Pres and Sister McGinn. He is from Canada and is pretty funny. He already knows quite a bit of Spanish too and so I think that the transition will be relatively smooth. We are just waiting to see how many things will change (TO PLAY SOCCER) haha. They seem really nice and so I hope that he will feel welcome and be ready to serve!

I love you guys soo much and hope that you continue to do well.  Tell everyone that I love them and to keep pressing on!

I love you soo much and a lot!!

Johnson Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment