Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Aug 10 - Ayacucho

Hello All,

I hope that it is all doing good! This week has been awesome! I am getting used to climbing hills all day and the altitude. It has definitely been an adjustment but it is awesome!

We have a baptism planned for the 22nd of August of brother Daniel. The hard thing is that we have to help him get married in order to be baptized because he is living with his girlfriend who is a member. It is interesting that the majority if not all aren't married here in Peru. It means more work but it is worth it. It is so great to be able to unite families and bring them to the temple. I have 3 or 4 families that I will be able to go with them to be sealed in the temple.

I can't wait to come home and see everything that has changed. Tell everyone that I love them and miss them. I will keep working hard to make you guys proud of me!

I will fill out the form and then get it to you next week. I have plans to go to BYU now with a group of us here in the mission. There are like 5 or 6 of us and I can't wait! It will be awesome!

I love you guys soo much and a lot!

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment