Monday, August 31, 2015

Aug 31 - Ayacucho

Hello All,

This week has been aweseome! We were able to go to Lima and hear Elder Bednar talk to us with his wife! They were awesome and we learned soo much. It was such a testimony builder that in these days we truly have prophets seers and revelators. Elder Bednar talked a lot about agency and the importance of it. He said that when we allow our people to use their agency the spirit is there with them. If we call on them and force them to answer a question they will not feel the spirit. I learned soo much and hope that I will be able to apply it now in our lessons.

At church this Sunday we had two investigators with a baptism date come to church. Sister Mirian and Noemi. They are both soo awesome and progressing a lot. It is such a blessing to be able to present them with this message and allow them to be able to act for themselves.

I hope that all is good at home and that you guys are enjoying your callings and everything in Church. I can't wait for the day when I will be able to attend church and just relax. I would kill to take a nap after church hahaa. I love you guys soo much and pray for you every day.

Much Love,

Johnson Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment