Monday, August 24, 2015

Aug 24 - Ayacucho

Hello All,

I hope that everything is good. It is sad to hear about Great Grandma [she passed away this week], but I know that she is in a better place and enjoying the company of Great Grandpa. Tell everyone I love them and give them my support.

This week will be awesome! We are going to travel to Lima to receive training from Elder Bednar!! I can't wait to be able to receive the revelation that he has for us. We have been preparing for a couple weeks now and the day is finally here. It will be with our mission, Lima East, Central and the MTC of Peru. What a great opportunity to have an apostle come to Peru. I can't wait and next week will tell you all that happens!!

It is crazy to think that at the end of this transfer I will have 15 months in the mission. I only have 6 transfers left! The time has literally passed by soo fast and I am enjoying every minute of it. It really has been the best two years of my life and I cant wait to come home and apply all of the things that I have learned here.

I love you guys soo much and a lott!!!!


Elder Johnson







No comments:

Post a Comment